Access and use of the Content
By using the employee skills database, you agree to:
- To use the Content in accordance with the restrictions set out in the applicable laws, additional terms, guidelines, and policies that apply to the specific content.
- Use the Service to identify professional talent to promote your organization.
- Not use the service for unlawful, offensive, inaccurate, misleading, abusive, pornographic, harassing, libellous or otherwise inappropriate means.
- Respect the privacy of others.
- Not use any other technologies or initiate other activities that may harm the service or the interest or property of the service users.
- Not to use any automated systems or means to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any part of the service.
- Not to make copies, give, sell, resell, loan, rent, offer, broadcast, send, distribute, transfer, communicate to the public, reproduce, modify, display, perform, commercially exploit, or make the Content available unless otherwise authorized in the applicable Terms and to advise BTL and or data owner promptly of any such unauthorized use.
- Not to remove, circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with any applicable usage rules or attempt to circumvent digital rights management or copy protection features associated with the Content or any other technologies used to control the access to or use of the Content or its identifying information.
- Not to use any automated systems or means, except for those provided by us, for the selection or downloading of the Content.
Base may, but has no obligation/intention to:
- Monitor or moderate any Content or Data.
- Remove any Data from the Web unless authorized to do so.
- Restrict access to any part of the Service at any time in its sole discretion; and
- Block Users from accessing the Service unless when in case of violation of these Terms.
While individuals are required to provide accurate, correct and truthful information on their profiles, Base Titanium may not be in position to verify all the information provided on the individuals’ profiles. Base Titanium is therefore not responsible for any inaccurate, false or incorrect information provided on any individual profile and shall not be held liable by any person for such information. Each individual is solely responsible for all the information provided and appearing on their profiles.